Y’know things happen in my life a lot faster than I can write. Plus, it was Birthday Week a few weeks ago, so I’ve been a little drunk on too much Moscato D’Asti. (I have not found a Champagne that I would drink over Moscato D’Asti. Though I do appreciate the different purpose of these 2 beverages. And yes the “D’Asti” is important. A moscato without “D’Asti” is N’Asti. And now I bet you won’t ever forget that I said this LOL.)
Anyway, here’s a summary of what I’ll be posting in the next few days, not necessarily in this order:
- Birthday FreakingAwesome Week
- Galboss Asia where I met and learned from the best. It was also held on my birthday so that was super! Look out for interviews with:
- Celebrity, actress, businesswoman and Co-Founder of Galboss Asia, Andrea De Cruz;
- Beauty industry disrupter, Skin Inc Global Founder and Co-Founder of Galboss Asia, Sabrina Tan; and
- Founder of iconic streetwear brand, 77th Street and serial entrepreneur, Elim Chew.
- My first Meet & Greet at CRIB with Co-founders Tjin Lee and Mei Chee
- Meeting up with Bandwagon Founder, Clarence Chan.